Sunday 10 June 2012

Sneak preview.

It's just a small space but it's all mine!!

  I'm opening my very own booth in this fabulous space.

It's in ''The Old Salerooms'' In Wellington which has recently been given a new life as an Antiques, Interiors and Coffee Shop.

I have a very small corner to sell my wares,
I'm going to have the space marked by the book. It's near the entrance/exit so I shouldn't be missed and I'll be sharing with lots of other interesting people.

I'll keep you posted with my progress from empty space to pretty booth.

                                                                     xox Angela.

4 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Congrats, Angela! I can't wait to see what it looks like when everyone starts setting up. Happy creating! And selling! Best wishes and blessings, Tammy

Unknown said...

So glad you are at The Old Sale Rooms with me, it is so good to have you as a friend and work with you too!
Congratulations
Jilly's Vintage Tea Party

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

so pleased for you! ConGrats!

Anonymous said...

Angela, I'm SO EXCITED for you!! Please be sure to take pics as your space is developing...can hardly wait to see what you do with the space you've been given!
Blessings~